Technology Tools for Teaching
- Information about i>clicker
Resources for using the iClicker electronic student response system on which MSU has standardized.
- Information about TurnItIn plagiarism detection software at MSU (UIT webpage)
Resources for using TurnItIn with D2L, understanding originality reports, and more.
- Information about Smart Pens
A quick look at what Smart Pens are and how to learn more.
- Information about Panopto
Academic Technology and Outreach page to get you started with this lecture capture software.
Other Teaching and Learning Technologies of interest:
- MSU's Desire2Learn (D2L) support site
D2L Workshops schedule: