Face shield usage
Taking off and reuse/Cleaning and disinfecting
- Apply disinfectant. Wipe front and back of shield with paper towel. (Disinfectant supplied by your facility location or MSU Clean Cat Kits).
- Wipe elastic strap.
- Wipe foam head band.
- Wipe area on table with disinfectant.
- Place shield upside down to dry or in an open bag.
- Remove gloves. (Glove use not required unless it's a facility specific standard operating procedure).
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or sanitize hands.