MSU Coronavirus Self-Checker
Updated Hours for the Symptomatic Student Testing Center over Winter Break
- Through Tuesday, Nov. 24 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Nov. 26-29 – CLOSED
- Nov. 30-Dec. 30 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Closed on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve hours TBD)
For students seeking testing at the Symptomatic Student Testing Center when the site is closed, please self-quarantine and return when it is open.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately. Please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room. Emergency warning signs may include:
- trouble breathing
- persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- new confusion or inability to arouse
- bluish face or lips