Update History for COVID-19 Website
To better inform you of Montana State University's efforts regarding the coronavirus disease COVID-19, below you will find a history of the updates made to this website.
July 8, 2020
- 3:20 p.m. - Added new email from president to communications archive page regarding face masks.
July 2, 2020
- 9:53 a.m. - Updated information on the CARES Act Funding Report and Disclosure page.
June 30, 2020
- 1:29 p.m. - Updated entries on the FAQ regarding residence life.
June 24, 2020
- 3:08 p.m. - Updated entries on the FAQ page for travel.
June 17, 2020
- 8:37 a.m. - Added PDF download option to Roadmap for Fall 2020.
June 16, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. - Updated FAQ on research with new information from VPREDGE.
- 9:27 a.m. - Typos were corrected on the Roadmap for Fall 2020 document.
June 15, 2020
- 9:29 a.m. - Updated FAQ entry on library services to reflect planned June 29 building opening date.
June 10, 2020
- 8:55 a.m. - Published Montana State University's Roadmap for Fall 2020.
June 1, 2020
- 11:08 a.m. - Archived email from president regarding publication of the MUS Healthy Fall 2020 Task Force guidelines.
May 29, 2020
- 11:38 a.m. - Added guidance from Human Resources on returning to work on-site.
May 22, 2020
- 9:50 a.m. - Add email from provost's office regarding special use space to communications archive.
May 21, 2020
- 3:16 p.m. - Added information about Bobcat Relief to the homepage.
- 2:53 p.m. - Updated entries on the FAQ page for residence life and the fitness center.
- 8:20 a.m. - Added President Cruzado's weekly email to the communications archive.
May 19, 2020
- 8:26 a.m. - Updated research operations page to reflect current operations level.
May 15, 2020
- 4:31 p.m. - Added new FAQ entries for Residence Life.
- 1:44 p.m. - Completed general updates to frequently asked questions.
- 9:22 a.m. - Added president's email concerning changes in the start dates for the upcoming academic term.
May 13, 2020
- 2:01 p.m. - Added email from the president to the campus community to the communication archive.
May 12, 2020
- 11:31 a.m. - Added email from provost to faculty regarding planning for fall.
May 8, 2020
- 3:27 p.m. - Added email from provost to students about pass/fail grading option.
May 7, 2020
- 10:54 a.m. - Uploaded new posters about COVID-19 symptoms to the downloads gallery.
May 6, 2020
- 3:05 p.m. - Added email from VPREDGE to communications archive.
- 9:17 a.m. - Removed link to event updates page from side navigation. The page has not been updated in more than a month as most events in the MSU calendar have been updated since the pandemic situation started. The page is still available via direct link.
- 8:55 a.m. - Added dean of students email to communications archive.
May 5, 2020
- 2:46 p.m. - Added laundering information to face coverings instruction page.
- 9:15 a.m. - Upaded frequently asked questions with information about face masks.
- 8:32 a.m. - Added email from the president regarding return-to-work plans and reminders to the archive.
May 4, 2020
- 2:54 p.m. - Updated symptoms of COVID-19 listed an the About COVID-19 page.
- 10:43 a.m. - Added provost's email regarding pass/fail grading options for spring 2020.
- 8:33 a.m. - Added email from VPREDGE regarding research operations and edited Research Operations page with new information.
April 30, 2020
- 5:10 p.m. - Added email titled Montana State’s planning for Fall Semester 2020 from the President to Bobcat parent and family members
- 1:50 p.m. - Added email titled Montana State’s planning for Fall Semester 2020 from the President to MSU students, faculty, and staff
April 27, 2020
- 2:25 p.m. - Added informatio to prevention tips page and added question regarding the library's archival COVID-19 project to the FAQ page.
April 24, 2020
- 4:26 p.m. - Added item to FAQ about summer courses.
- 8:42 a.m. - Added email from VPREDGE regarding research operations to archive.
April 23, 2020
- 2:02 p.m. - Added email from president regarding gradual reopening plans.
April 17, 2020
- 2:30 p.m. - Updated frequently asked questions to address guidance on cloth face coverings from Safety and Risk Management; archived two new emails, one from VPREDGE and another from Safety and Risk.
April 16, 2020
- 3:50 p.m. - Added provost's email to faculty regarding final exams.
April 13, 2020
- 2:30 p.m. - Added release from provost's office regarding summer classes to communications archive.
- 9:27 a.m. - Updated information for employees page.
April 8, 2020
- 8:19 a.m. - Updated information for employees page.
April 7, 2020
- 5:10 p.m. - Added letter from the President titled Governor extends stay-at-home directive through April 24
- 11:48 a.m. - Added letter from Division of Student Success to messages and updates archive.
April 6, 2020
- 9:52 a.m. - Added update to item onthe campus event updates list.
April 3, 2020
- 4:24 p.m. - Added email from Admin and Finance titled Building Access Restrictions
- 4:07 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 10:15 a.m. - Added email from President with Commencement Information for MSU Spring Class of 2020
- 10 a.m. - Added information regarding changes to Spring Commencement to FAQ.
April 2, 2020
- 10:24 a.m. - Added email from Dean of Students titled How parents can help their students: A resource list
April 1, 2020
- 10:21 a.m. - Added email from the Dean of Students
- 10:14 a.m. - Added email from the VP for Student Success
- 9:40 a.m. - Published page listing tips for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
March 31, 2020
- 3:24 p.m. - Revised travel answers on frequently asked questions page to align with travel-related self-quarantine directive from the Montana governor. Also updated informational boxes sitewide with current advice for people exposed to diagnosed COVID-19 cases or who are exhibiting symptoms.
- 10:33 a.m. - Updated travel information page with self-quarantine directive from Montana governor's office.
- 8:35 a.m. - Added additional bullet points to Paid COVID-19 Overview section of employee information page.
March 30, 2020
- 3:51 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 8:30 a.m. - Added Please Stay at Home email from the President
March 27, 2020
- 4:21 p.m. - Added president's email regarding the governor's stay-at-home directive to archived communications page.
- 11:02 a.m. - Revised questions on research FAQ to refer to current Research Operations Level.
- 10 a.m. - Added download link for telework agreement to Employee Guidance and FAQ page.
March 26, 2020
- 3:12 p.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about connecting to the internet at a nearby university or college.
- 9:26 a.m. - Added note to Employee Guidance and FAQ regarding Human Resources Business Partner Contacts providing Paid COVID-19 Leave Request forms.
- 9:17 a.m. - Added email Transition to Level 2 Research Operations from VPR to MSU faculty, staff, and students, edited research operations page with note about this transition.
- 8:30 a.m. - Added email Amendment to MSU tenure review timeline for currently employed pre-tenured faculty from the Provost to MSU faculty
March 25, 2020
- 4:12 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 3:50 p.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about accessing MSU Library materials and resources.
- 10:15 a.m. - Revised entry on FAQ for prorated housing refunds and linked to new Residence Life website on the subject.
March 24, 2020
- 2:20 p.m. - Added items tothe campus event updates list.
- 8:50 a.m. - Added new email from Provost to faculty titled Dear Faculty: Please connect with your students today
- 8:22 a.m. - Posted revisions to the Employee Guidance and FAQs from MSU Human Resources.
March 23, 2020
- 5:20 p.m. - Added new email from ASMSU President to MSU students
- 2:55 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 11:14 a.m. - Added information regarding pass/fail grading for undergraduates to the FAQ.
- 10:55 a.m. - Added item tothe campus event updates list.
- 9:50 a.m. - Added email titled Important Pharmacy Information for MSU Students from University Health Partners and email titled Modified Pass/Fail grading option for Spring 2020 from the Provost, both sent to MSU students
- 9:07 a.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about student computer labs.
March 22, 2020
- 3:50 p.m. - added information and link to the list of currently open computer labs and available workstations in each
March 20, 2020
- 7:19 p.m. - Published email from President Cruzado to the campus community in preparation for the resumption of spring semester.
- 3:51 p.m. - Added items tothe campus event updates list.
- 11:31 a.m. - Published links to additional resources for online learning, teaching and UIT resources to COVID-19 homepage.
- 11:09 a.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 10:16 a.m. - Added research-related email from Vice President of Research, Economic Development and Graduate Education to archive page.
March 19, 2020
- 5:30 p.m. - Update made to Employee Guidance and FAQs.
- 3:20 p.m. - Updated question about seasonal influenza vaccines on the general FAQ.
- 3:12 p.m. - Added item to the campus event updates list.
- 1:42 p.m. - Added question regarding refunds to the frequently asked questions list.
- 12:04 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 11:45 a.m. - Added clarifying question about Family & Graduate Housing to thegeneral FAQ.
- 10:13 a.m. - Updated Residence Life and Academics sections of frequently asked questions page.
March 18, 2020
- 9:38 p.m. - Published new email from president to campus community, Important Information: New Guidelines from Montana University System
- 4:12 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 10:55 a.m. - Added item to the campus event updates list.
March 17, 2020
- 3:45 p.m. - Added downloadable posters about social distancing for offices, computer labs and other spaces on campus.
- 3:00 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 2:34 p.m. - Added residence life-related questions to the general FAQ.
- 1:56 p.m. - Added information to the homepage regarding FAQs and employee guidance.
- 12:18 p.m. - Published COVID-19 Employee Guidance & FAQs
- 11:34 a.m. - Updated frequently asked questions page listing regarding university-sponsored and -affiliated travel.
- 11:09 a.m. - Additions to the campus event updates list.
- 9:34 a.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
March 16, 2020
- 9:38 p.m. - Added new email from the Office of the President.
- 5:21 p.m. - Added several updates to campus event updates list.
- 4 p.m. - Updated information about Level 3 travel restrictions on COVID-19 homepage, linking to information about areas with ongoing, widespread transmission of the virus.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page tracking history of updates to MSU COVID-19 webpage.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page listing updates to campus events.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page about Managing Stress and Anxiety.