Update History for COVID-19 Website
To better inform you of Montana State University's efforts regarding the coronavirus disease COVID-19, below you will find a history of the updates made to this website.
April 1, 2020
- 9:40 a.m. - Published page listing tips for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
March 31, 2020
- 3:24 p.m. - Revised travel answers on frequently asked questions page to align with travel-related self-quarantine directive from the Montana governor. Also updated informational boxes sitewide with current advice for people exposed to diagnosed COVID-19 cases or who are exhibiting symptoms.
- 10:33 a.m. - Updated travel information page with self-quarantine directive from Montana governor's office.
- 8:35 a.m. - Added additional bullet points to Paid COVID-19 Overview section of employee information page.
March 30, 2020
- 3:51 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 8:30 a.m. - Added Please Stay at Home email from the President
March 27, 2020
- 4:21 p.m. - Added president's email regarding the governor's stay-at-home directive to archived communications page.
- 11:02 a.m. - Revised questions on research FAQ to refer to current Research Operations Level.
- 10 a.m. - Added download link for telework agreement to Employee Guidance and FAQ page.
March 26, 2020
- 3:12 p.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about connecting to the internet at a nearby university or college.
- 9:26 a.m. - Added note to Employee Guidance and FAQ regarding Human Resources Business Partner Contacts providing Paid COVID-19 Leave Request forms.
- 9:17 a.m. - Added email Transition to Level 2 Research Operations from VPR to MSU faculty, staff, and students, edited research operations page with note about this transition.
- 8:30 a.m. - Added email Amendment to MSU tenure review timeline for currently employed pre-tenured faculty from the Provost to MSU faculty
March 25, 2020
- 4:12 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 3:50 p.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about accessing MSU Library materials and resources.
- 10:15 a.m. - Revised entry on FAQ for prorated housing refunds and linked to new Residence Life website on the subject.
March 24, 2020
- 2:20 p.m. - Added items tothe campus event updates list.
- 8:50 a.m. - Added new email from Provost to faculty titled Dear Faculty: Please connect with your students today
- 8:22 a.m. - Posted revisions to the Employee Guidance and FAQs from MSU Human Resources.
March 23, 2020
- 5:20 p.m. - Added new email from ASMSU President to MSU students
- 2:55 p.m. - Addeditem tothe campus event updates list.
- 11:14 a.m. - Added information regarding pass/fail grading for undergraduates to the FAQ.
- 10:55 a.m. - Added item tothe campus event updates list.
- 9:50 a.m. - Added email titled Important Pharmacy Information for MSU Students from University Health Partners and email titled Modified Pass/Fail grading option for Spring 2020 from the Provost, both sent to MSU students
- 9:07 a.m. - Updated FAQ to include information about student computer labs.
March 22, 2020
- 3:50 p.m. - added information and link to the list of currently open computer labs and available workstations in each
March 20, 2020
- 7:19 p.m. - Published email from President Cruzado to the campus community in preparation for the resumption of spring semester.
- 3:51 p.m. - Added items tothe campus event updates list.
- 11:31 a.m. - Published links to additional resources for online learning, teaching and UIT resources to COVID-19 homepage.
- 11:09 a.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 10:16 a.m. - Added research-related email from Vice President of Research, Economic Development and Graduate Education to archive page.
March 19, 2020
- 5:30 p.m. - Update made to Employee Guidance and FAQs.
- 3:20 p.m. - Updated question about seasonal influenza vaccines on the general FAQ.
- 3:12 p.m. - Added item to the campus event updates list.
- 1:42 p.m. - Added question regarding refunds to the frequently asked questions list.
- 12:04 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 11:45 a.m. - Added clarifying question about Family & Graduate Housing to thegeneral FAQ.
- 10:13 a.m. - Updated Residence Life and Academics sections of frequently asked questions page.
March 18, 2020
- 9:38 p.m. - Published new email from president to campus community, Important Information: New Guidelines from Montana University System
- 4:12 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 10:55 a.m. - Added item to the campus event updates list.
March 17, 2020
- 3:45 p.m. - Added downloadable posters about social distancing for offices, computer labs and other spaces on campus.
- 3:00 p.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
- 2:34 p.m. - Added residence life-related questions to the general FAQ.
- 1:56 p.m. - Added information to the homepage regarding FAQs and employee guidance.
- 12:18 p.m. - Published COVID-19 Employee Guidance & FAQs
- 11:34 a.m. - Updated frequently asked questions page listing regarding university-sponsored and -affiliated travel.
- 11:09 a.m. - Additions to the campus event updates list.
- 9:34 a.m. - Added items to the campus event updates list.
March 16, 2020
- 9:38 p.m. - Added new email from the Office of the President.
- 5:21 p.m. - Added several updates to campus event updates list.
- 4 p.m. - Updated information about Level 3 travel restrictions on COVID-19 homepage, linking to information about areas with ongoing, widespread transmission of the virus.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page tracking history of updates to MSU COVID-19 webpage.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page listing updates to campus events.
- 4 p.m. - Published new page about Managing Stress and Anxiety.