Eligibility to use UHP-Medical Services
UHP-Medical Services provides services to currently enrolled students at MSU-Bozeman and Gallatin College even if they do not have the MSU Student Insurance Plan.
Please call our office at 406-994-2311 if you have questions about your eligibility.
All students seen at UHP-Medical Services are required to pay the University Health Fee.
- The Health fee is charged:
- Each semester to the student account
- Any student enrolled for 7 or more on-campus credits at Montana State University automatically pays the health fee with tuition and fees
- Any student enrolled for 6 credits who has opted for student health insurance will automatically pay the fee with tuition and fees
- Any student taking less than 7 credits will be charged the Health fee to their student account at their first visit
- Any Gallatin College Student will be charged the Health fee to the student account at their first visit
MSU and Gallatin College staff and faculty cannot be seen at the clinic unless they are also enrolled as students.
Children of MSU and Gallatin College students, staff, and faculty cannot be seen at the clinic unless the child is also enrolled as a student.
University Health Fee
The University Health Fee is charged each semester and covers the costs of doctor's and nurse visits by appointment or through the walk-in clinic. There are no co-pays to see a doctor or nurse at UHP.
The University Health Fee allows students to use these other services at UHP Medical Services with additional costs: