FFP Home | Tuition/Fees | FAQs | Apply
The program costs the same at all participating schools. The cost of tuition per credit is $580. Textbook costs are additional and vary with each course.
There is no difference between tuition for resident and non-resident students. Students all pay the same tuition regardless of which home institution they choose to enroll through.
- Currently, students may qualify for financial aid. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for further information.
- Family Financial Planning is a self-supporting program and as such is not eligible for faculty and staff fee waivers.
For More Information
- Contact Dr. MJ Kabaci, Campus Coordinator, at [email protected].
- Other Montana State Online Degree and Certificate Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning online courses
- Great Plains IDEA (Interactive Distance Education Alliance)
- MSU Department of Health and Human Development
- Is online learning right for you? Find out with our interactive quiz.