Application Requirements and Pre-requisites
MS in Health Sciences
- Hold a Baccalaureate degree by the time of matriculation into MSU program
- Recommended pre-requisites include:
- 1 year of Introductory biology
- 1 year of Introductory physics
- 1 year of General chemistry
- 1 year of Organic chemistry
- 1 semester of statistics
- 1 semester of calculus
- Admission requirements of the Graduate School
Students can work with their MSc advisor to take some of these courses to fill knowledge gaps
Click here to apply. Each application will need the following:
- Official transcripts: From all universities and colleges attended are required. Unofficial transcripts must be uploaded to the online application. Official transcripts will be required if admitted; they can be sent to [email protected].
- 2 letters of recommendation. Letters are managed solely via the online application. Letter writers will upload their letters to the application system once you have entered your recommenders contact information (letters should not be mailed or emailed directly to the department).
- Statement of health care interest. Your statment should have your name and track of interest indicated in the upper right corner.
- Select one of these tracks
For more assistance, please contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
*Applications are accepted between October 1 and March 31, we utilize a rolling admission.