Clinical Placement Coordinator
Clinical Placements & Preceptors Provided
We are committed to making your clinical placement work for you.
We have a dedicated staff member at your service to provide Clinical Placement & Support services. This allows you to focus on learning to be a nurse leader in your clinical environment. In the graduate program you wil work directly with our Clinical Placement Coordinator who will place you in a clinical setting with a preceptor, based on your field of interest. Your Clinical Placement Coordinator will serve as a go-between for all of your cinical placement issues that may arise.
Your Clinical Placement Coordinator will:
- Assess your interests and skills to ensure placement with the ideal clinical site and preceptor.
- Provide achievable expectations for success in your clinical environment.
- Assist in meeting clearance and compliance requirements.
- Ensure you have proper tech support.
- Assist you in scheduling and logging hours in clinical.
- Set up clinical orientations.
Meet your Clinical Placement Coordinator: