ADRN to MN Admission Requirements
Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
- ADRN earned from a nationally accredited institution of higher education, which included supervised clinical practice in a variety of nursing settings.
- Current unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse. If clinical education is to be completed in Montana, licensure in Montana is required.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience as a registered nurse that demonstrates increasing leadership in nursing.
- Favorable recommendation from the College of Nursing admissions committee.
- TOEFL score of 580 or computer equivalent, if applicable.
Successful ADRN applicants will be recommended for provisional admission to The Graduate School. Full admission as an MN degree-seeking graduate student will be granted upon completion of the undergraduate portion of the ADRN to MN curriculum (see below) with a 3.0 GPA or better.