Resources for Undergrad Students
- Academic Misconduct
- Advanced Placement Equivalencies
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- CORE 2.0 Information
- GPA Calculation Worksheet (XLSX)
- Math Flow chart
- Tuition and Fees
Curriculum, Progression, and Policy Links
- CON Curriculum[BROKEN LINK]
- CNA Registry Site
- Undergraduate students are eligible to be registered as Certified
Nurse Aide’s after they have completed N225 with a grade of C.
To apply, download, and mail the application, and make
arrangements for the Registrar’s Office to send your transcript showing you have passed N225. MT DPHHS CNA Application
- International Service Learning Experience Opportunities
View current job openings, research employers, etc.
Financing Nursing School
- HRSA The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) https://bhw.hrsa.gov/loans-scholarships/nhsc
- HRSA Nurse Corps https://bhw.hrsa.gov/loans-scholarships/nurse-corps
- Montana NHSC Student Loan Repayment Program https://dphhs.mt.gov/publichealth/primarycare/SLRP
- Students graduating before 2022 may apply for the U.S. Public Health Service upon graduation at www.usphs.gov.
- Students who are interested in a career with the Bureau of Prisons may also apply as a civil service federal employee and can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Follow BOP Career Connections on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BOPCareers.