Being a Good Neighbor
General Tips to Good Neighboring
- Introduce yourself to your neighbors.
- Let neighbors know if you are having a party.
- Keep your yard neat! Pick up after your pet. Mow your lawn. Rake your leaves.
- Pets must be leashed or within a fence.
- Be courteous when parking. Don't block driveways,sidewalks, hydrants, mailboxes, etc.
City Code Obligations
- Shovel your walks within 24 hours of snowfall.
- Take out your garbage and recycling. Dumping large items like old furniture is against the law.
- The Bozeman City Code requires all cars to be moved at least every 72 hours if they are parked on the street.
- Be mindful of noise.