Being a Good Neighbor
Be an ambassador for you and your fellow Bobcats when you move in next door. Be friendly and courteous to those with whom you share your neighborhood!
- Introduce yourself to your neighbors.
- Communicate with your neighbors about decisions you make that may affect them: building a fence, getting a dog, having a party.
- Keep your yard neat, don’t leave your couch on the curb, and know City Ordinances for yard maintenance and snow removal.
- Pick up after your pet, get it registered with the City of Bozeman, and keep it on a leash or in a fenced yard.
- Be courteous and avoid citations when parking by not blocking driveways, sidewalks, hydrants, or mailboxes.
- Familiarize yourself with important City Code Ordinances.
- Consider joining Nextdoor.com - a site where you can keep track of what’s happening in the neighborhood, from block parties hosted by your Neighborhood Association to neighborhood clean-up days and other City of Bozeman news and programs.