Office 365 for Students
MSU Office 365 Email, Online Apps, & Office ProPlus Software for all Students!
Office 365 provides students with:
- MSU Office 365 email ([email protected])
- Microsoft's web-based Outlook for email, calendaring, contacts and tasks
- Office online apps
- Office ProPlus, the latest version of Office desktop software for Windows or Mac
Office 365 Email & Online Apps Features
After October 1, 2022, your access to e-mail or other services may be impacted.
Clik the link here https://www.montana.edu/office365/employee/outlook-setup.html to determine if you will be impacted.
- 50GB mailbox capacity
- Collaboration through shared contact lists and calendaring
- Mobile clients for iOS (Apple) and Android devices
- Web access to email from any platform with Outlook Web (OWA)
- Office Online Apps (including Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, OneNote Online, Class Notebook)
For more info, see Office 365 Application Information.
Office ProPlus Features
Once you download Office ProPlus, you will always have the latest version of Office software on your desktop or laptop. Office ProPlus can be downloaded on up to 5 devices. This includes Office for Mac. The current version available is Office 2016.
Office 2016 programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Access
Office for Mac 2016 programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Skype for Business (Lync)