Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs) and Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) for Montana State University will now be managed by the Technology Transfer Office. Contact TTO for assistance with Non-Disclosure Agreements and Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
Certain items hold true for all agreements:
- The Party to all agreements must be "Montana State University" and not a center, department, or individual.
- As a public entity of the State of Montana, we are subject to state requirements,
- Governing Law: We can agree to Montana or remain silent.
- Indemnification: We are unable to agree to indemnification or hold harmless clauses.
- The authorized signatory is the Vice President for Research. Signatures are facilitated via ORC.