Agenda for October 28, 2015
Planning Council Agenda
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
President's Conference Room
I. Welcome and Announcements
II. Approval of Minutes from September 23, 2015
A. Strategic Plan Year 3 Progress Report
A. New Budget Model – Terry Leist and Kathy Attebury
B. Metric deep dive
1. L.1.2 – Core learning assessment – guided by Ron Larsen
- Core update recommendations and process
- Core measurement/assessment methods and process
- Where is each core area on the path?
- What defines mastery in this context?
- What to do about excluded students (test or transfer credits)?
2. L.3.2 – Graduate school enrollment of BA/BS recipients – guided by Chris Fastnow
- Alternative target? How was target established?
- Data source and potential alternatives
- Peer comps
3. D.1.3 – Carnegie metrics – Guided by Ian Godwin
- Which peers moved ahead?
- Doctoral conferral details
- Grant pipeline data – submissions, awards, expenditures
C. Discussion guides for next month (Access)
V. Other Business
Next Meeting: TBD please bring your calendars to discuss