All orders will be processed as requested. Changes to delivery and holding options will require a new order.
Official transcripts are $10 per copy. Additional fees may be assessed based on processing and delivery selections - please see below for details. Official transcripts are issued only at the signed request of the student.
- Transcripts may be requested online via the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If you know your MyInfo login information log into the secure area of MyInfo and select the Official Transcripts link under the Student Services tab.
- If you do not know your MyInfo login information, or have only attended before 1988, please place your order directly through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcripts may be requested via mail with a signed Transcript Request form and payment included.
- Transcripts may be requested in person at the Registrar's Office and paid for at the
Student Accounts Office.
- Visit us at 111 Montana Hall, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Excluding University-recognized Holidays) to order a transcript in person. You will need to fill out an order form and submit payment. Please bring a photo ID.
- For electronic transcripts: Sent to e-mail address of your choice. Electronic orders must be requested online via the National Student Clearinghouse. Please check with recipient before placing your order to ensure they will accept this delivery method. Transcript must be opened in Adobe Reader- otherwise they will appear blank.
Transcript requests are generally processed within four to six business days, though at the end of the semester, additional time is needed (see End of Term Holding Options).
If the student requesting a transcript has an outstanding debt with the University, the request will not be processed until the bill has been paid. It is the student's responsibility to notify the Registrar's Office when the hold has been released.
- The Office of the Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts.
- Access the secure area of your MyInfo account to:
- View/print your unofficial transcript
- Determine if your final grades have been posted
- Determine if your degree has been awarded
- View any holds on your account
- Only the student may request his/her transcript.
- Electronic Delivery is only an option when ordering online.
- Orders made via phone call, e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
End of Term Holding Options
Transcripts with the current semester's grades and/or degrees posted are available after the official end of the term, even if specific courses finish prior to the end of the term. You may order your transcript before the end of term (please indicate term: e.g. Fall 2016) and and it will be sent out as specified on the order:
- Hold for degree: If you need your degree posted, please request “After Degree is Awarded” on your request. The request will be held until the current term grades have been processed and a degree audit has been completed. Degrees are not posted at the same time as term grades, and you can expect your degree to be posted approximately 4 weeks after the final grades are entered in the system.
- Hold for grades: If you request “After Grades Are Posted” the request will be held until all current-term grades have been completed, processed, and academic status determined, approximately 2 weeks after the last day of finals.
Rush Processing Options
If you need your transcript issued sooner than the standard processing time, you may choose the expedited processing option for an additional fee of $5.
- For grade only-posting (Rush processing) Your request will be processed approximately 1 week after grades are posted.
- For degree posting (Rush processing): Your request will be processed approximately 2 weeks after final grades are posted.
Delivery Options & Costs
Fees are asessed per transcript and per delivery address.
|Standard Delivery||Processing Time (business days)||Cost|
|Standard Mail (USPS)||6 days||$10.00|
|Hold for Pick–Up||6 days||$10.00|
|Electronic PDF||6 days||$12.50 ($10 for transcript, $2.50 for Online processing fee)|
|Rush Processing||Processing Time (business days)||Cost|
|Electronic PDF||1 day||
($10 for transcript, $5 for Rush processing fee, $2.50 for Online processing fee)
|Hold for Pick–Up||1 day||$15.00 ($10 for transcript, $5 for Rush processing fee)|
|Standard Mail||1 day||$15.00 ($10 for transcript, $5 for Rush processing fee)|
|FedEx - US||1 day||$35.00 ($10 for transcript, $25 for Rush processing fee)|
|FedEx - Canada/Mexico||1 day||$40.00 ($10 for transcript, $35 for Rush processing fee)|
|FedEx - International||1 day||Call for details|
Email questions regarding official transcripts to [email protected]