January 10, 2018 - February 7, 2018*
*Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100. All applications received after 1,100 applications are received will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
Housing Priority Selection is a process offered to all current residence hall students to apply and sign-up for their 2018-2019 room assignment. Applications are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis after the priority deadline.
You can find additional information about the Housing Priority Selection Process from the links provided below:
- How do I create or reset my password to log into the housing application?
- Click Login.
- Enter your Preferred Email (the email you have selected in My Info as your preferred email).
- Click Forgotten or New Password.
- Check your preferred email for a message containing a link to set your password.
- Set your password and log-In.
- When I type in my email address and click on Forgotten or New Password but I receive
an error message, what do I need to do?
- This means that Residence Life has a different preferred email address than you use and you will need to go to MyInfo to check your preferred email or change your preferred email address so that you can log into the application. Please note that any changes made in MyInfo take up to 24 hours to be reflected in the application so if you want to log in immediately please contact Residence Life (406-994-2661).
- What if I want to just live in my same room within the same hall that I currently
- All you need to do is log in and start the housing application and then select the option to stay in the Same Hall/Same Room and do not make changes to your housing assignment.
- When I'm filling out my application, I don't see Headwaters as an option, what do
- When you're filling out the application and you want to live in Headwaters Complex,
make sure to follow the following steps:
- Students interested in living in Headwaters need to make sure that they select the
- In Living Options step select: Headwaters Complex in at least one of the drop down menus
- In Hall/Room Type step select: Headwaters Complex as one of the room locations
- In Step 7 make sure that you fill out all of the answers to the questions
- Students interested in living in Headwaters need to make sure that they select the following options:
- When you're filling out the application and you want to live in Headwaters Complex, make sure to follow the following steps:
- What if I don't get a place in the Headwaters Complex?
- If you preferenced to live in the Headwaters Complex and qualify to live there, then you will be placed on a waitlist until a suitable housing assignment can be made. You will be placed into another room assignment within your current hall unless you have a different hall preference.
- Do I need to fill out any additional applications to request the Headwaters Complex?
- There is no additional application or paperwork required or needed to preference the Headwaters Complex for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Why didn't I get one of my preferences?
- You can contact your hall Program Coordinator at the front desk or the Residence Life Office and make a request to change your room assignment for a building or room type that you are looking to live in.
- Why didn't I get a single or a Double as Single?
- Residence Life approves a very small number of Double as Single requests each year due to occupancy management of the available room spaces. You can request to have a Double as Single when you return to campus in August through the hall front desk. Additional Double as Singles may be awarded after the halls open for the fall semester.
- How do I change my housing preferences after I have submitted an application?
- You can work with your Program Coordinator at your Hall Front Desk or through the Residence Life Office to make changes after you have submitted a completed application.