Housing Priority Selection - Information
*Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100 or January 18, 2019. All applications received after 1,100 applications or January 18, 2019 will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
- Students interested in living in Headwaters need to make sure that they select the
- In Living Options step select: Headwaters Complex in at least one of the drop down menus
- In Hall/Room Type step select: Headwaters Complex as one of the room locations
- In Step 7 make sure that you fill out all of the answers to the questions
- All returning students must submit the Housing Application to live on campus for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- *Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100 or January 18, 2019. All applications received after 1,100 applications or January 18, 2019 will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
Current students assigned to Yellowstone Hall looking to remain in Yellowstone Hall needs to fill out the normal housing application.
- The Residence Life staff will review all requests to live in Yellowstone Hall as conduct, grades and community involvement will be evaluated for each student. If the staff denies your request to return to Yellowstone Hall you will be placed in your next preference hall or the staff will reach out to you to request that information.
- Any student going through the RA selection process will need to fill out a Housing Application and is encouraged to do so during this process.
- Students who secure their room for the 2019-2020 academic year and cancel prior to March 29, 2019 at 5pm MST, will NOT be charged any fees or the $300 cancellation fee. Students who cancel their 2019-2020 housing application after this date will be charged the $300 cancellation fee.
- Any student who has a completed housing application by January 18, 2019 will be given
a timeslot to log back into the Housing Portal on Monday, January 28 to pick their exact room for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Timeslots will be given in order that students complete the 2019-2020 housing application beginning at 9am on Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
- Once a resident has access to the Housing Portal to select their room, they will have access until Friday, February 1, 2019 at 5:00pm MST to make any changes or adjustments.
- Roommate groups are an IMPORTANT part of the process and students will want to read the section on the Housing Priority Selection FAQ page for more information about how roommate groups work.
- If a resident logs into the Housing Portal and a specific room that they want to select is not listed or available, it means that another student has already selected that space.
- For more information, students are encouraged to read the Housing Priority Selection FAQ page.