January 10, 2018 - February 7, 2018*
*Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100. All applications received after 1,100 applications are received will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
Housing Priority Selection is a process offered to all current residence hall students to apply and sign-up for their 2018-2019 room assignment. Applications are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis after the priority deadline.
You can find additional information about the Housing Priority Selection Process from the links provided below:
All returning students must submit the Housing Application to live on campus for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100. All applications received after 1,100 applications are received will be placed on a waitlist for housing. Residence Life cannot guarantee a preferred room assignment or specific living option for waitlisted applications.
New and Returning Headwaters Complex students need to fill out a Housing Application online.
- Please note - There is no additional application for students wanting to live in the Headwaters Complex, the only application required is the online housing application.
- Students interested in living in Headwaters need to make sure that they select the
- In Living Options step select: Headwaters Complex in at least one of the drop down menus
- In Hall/Room Type step select: Headwaters Complex as one of the room locations
- In Step 7 make sure that you fill out all of the answers to the questions
Current students assigned to Yellowstone Hall looking to remain in Yellowstone Hall needs to fill out the normal housing application. The Residence Life staff will review all requests to live in Yellowstone Hall as conduct, grades and community involvement will be evaluated for each student. If the staff denies your request to return to Yellowstone Hall you will be placed in your next preference hall or the staff will reach out to you to request that information.
Any student going through the RA selection process will need to fill out a Housing Application and is encouraged to do so during this process.
- Students who secure their room for 2018-2019 and cancel prior to March 30, 2018 at 5pm will NOT be charged any fees or the $300 cancellation fee. Students who cancel their 2018-2019 application after this date will be charged the standard $300 cancellation fee.