Housing Priority Selection - Timeline
*Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100 or January 18, 2019. All applications received after 1,100 applications or January 18, 2019 will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
January 9, 2019 - January 18, 2019:
- Current Residence Hall students have the opportunity to complete their housing application and agree to the contract.
- Students who want to keep their same room and same hall assignment as they are currently in, will need to complete this step on their application.
- All students will complete the online housing application apply online.
- January 9-18, 2019:
- RAs hand out Housing Priority Selection Guide to every resident. Please speak individually with your RA if you have questions or specific concerns.
- January 18, 2019:
- HOUSING PRIORITY SELECTION DEADLINE! Current students can still complete a Returner’s Application; however, students will
be placed on a waitlist for housing and Residence Life can not guarantee that housing
will be available to those students on the waitlist.
- *Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100 or January 18, 2019. All applications received after 1,100 applications or January 18, 2019 will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
- January 22 - January 27, 2019:
- All students that completed a housing application by January 18, 2019 will be able to preview all available rooms in the Housing Portal before room Self-Selection begins on Monday, January 28, 2019.
- January 23, 2019:
- Students with a completed housing application will receive their self-selection timeslot in their preferred email. This timeslot will allow students into the Housing Portal to select their exact room assignment for 2019-2020.
- January 28, 2019:
- Students will go into the Housing Portal during their timeslot and pick their exact room assignment and assign any roommates from their roommate group.
- January 28 @ Noon, MST - February 1, 2019 @ 5:00pm MST:
- Students can make changes to their room assignment, change rooms, change halls, adjust anything regarding their room assignment before 5:00pm MST on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- February 4 - 8, 2019:
- Resident Life staff will assign any student who has a completed housing application, but did not self-select their room assignment for 2019-2020.
- March 29, 2019 at 5:00pm MST:
- Financial Obligation Deadline - - students who secure their room for 2019-2020 and cancel prior to this date will NOT be charged any fees or the $300 cancellation fee. Students who cancel their 2019-2020 application after this date will be charged the standard $300 cancellation fee.