January 10, 2018 - February 7, 2018*
*Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100. All applications received after 1,100 applications are received will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
Housing Priority Selection is a process offered to all current residence hall students to apply and sign-up for their 2018-2019 room assignment. Applications are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis after the priority deadline.
You can find additional information about the Housing Priority Selection Process from the links provided below:
- January 10, 2018 - February 7, 2018:
- Current Residence Hall students have the opportunity to secure their room for 2018-2019. All students will apply online.
- January 10, 2018 – January 19, 2018:
- RAs hand out Housing Priority Selection Guide to every resident. Please speak individually with your RA if you have questions or specific concerns.
- January 24, 2018:
- Tours will be held of the ResLife Apartments and Headwaters Complex for students interested in these living options between 6 and 8 pm. Interested students should meet at the front desk of North Hedges Hall.
- After February 7, 2018* at 11:59pm:
- Current students can still complete a Returner’s Application; however, students will be placed on a waitlist for housing and Residence Life can not guarantee a preferred room assignment or specific living option. *Returning Student Applications will be capped at 1,100. All applications received after 1,100 applications are received will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
- No later than February 28, 2018:
- Room Assignments emailed out to the first 1,100 students who have applied for their 2018-2019 room during the Housing Priority Selection process.
- March 30, 2018 at 5:00pm:
- Financial Obligation Deadline - - students who secure their room for 2018-2019 and cancel prior to this date will NOT be charged any fees or the $300 cancellation fee. Students who cancel their 2018-2019 application after this date will be charged the standard $300 cancellation fee.