Spring Confirmation Process
Monday, November 6, 2017 - Wednesday, November 29, 2017
If a student would like to request a change to their spring semester meal plan, hall, or room:
- Submit a request online through the Spring Semester Modification Request Form.
- If we are able to accommodate a request, the student will be required to move into their new assigned space BEFORE they leave for Winter Break (December 16, 2017-January 7, 2018).
If a student is no longer planning to attend MSU for spring semester:
- Speak with the residence hall Program Coordinator at the hall front desk or the Residence Life Office during business hours, 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Complete a request for contract release by Wednesday, November 29th by 5pm or it may result in full assessment of spring semester room and board charges.
- If the Request for Contract Release is denied, the student shall be obligated for the full amount of room and board charges under the terms set forth in the Residence Hall Contract.
- If the Request for Residence Hall Contract Release is approved, a $200 cancellation fee, damages and other charges will be assessed. This is contingent on compliance with proper residence hall check-out procedures. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.