Weekend Student Custodian (WSCs)
The Weekend Student Custodian is an integral member of the residence hall student staff. This student staff member cleans their residence hall on the weekend, serves in an on-call rotation for messes that occur at night, and works with the hall Resident Director to ensure a clean environment for all students. Full-Time Weekend Student Custodians are compensated with a room and board package and work a weekend schedule that never interferes with classes. The Weekend Student Custodian position is perfect for the hardworking student who isn't afraid of getting their hands a little dirty!
Benefits of the Position
- Compensated Room and Board for full time WSCs
- $8.65/hr for substitute WSCs
- Work in the residence hall you live in during the semester
- Work schedule that won't conflict with classes
- Ideal position for the independent student