Please join us via Zoom webinar for the 2020 Montana WWAMI MCAT Summit on Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The conference is geared towards:
- Montana residents who are currently in a collegiate pre-medical tract with the goal of applying to medical school in the next 2-3 years
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors in good academic standing who are are preparing for or thinking about taking the MCAT.
- Premed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning on applying to medical school
- Anyone with an eventual interest in med school is welcomed to listen in.
- Nuts & Bolts of MCAT
- Test-taking Anxiety Resources
- Pearls from Students & Advisors
- Application/Interview Process Advice
Thanks to the generous donors and sponsors: