WWAMI PreMed Summit 2021
Please join us at Carroll College in Helena for the Montana WWAMI PreMed Summit on Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Below information from 2019 will be updated soon!
Register Here: https://www.montana.edu/wwamiconferenceregistration/
If you will be joining us from out of town and need a place to stay, we recommend the Homewood Suites. We have a room block available on a first come first serve basis for $113/night. Room block will end 9/21/2017. Contact the Homewood Suites at 406-587-8180 to reserve a room. Located at 1023 Baxter Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715.
The conference is geared towards:
- Montana residents who are currently in a collegiate pre-medical tract with the goal of applying to medical school in the next 2-3 years
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors in good academic standing who are thinking of or preparing to apply to medical school. While the conference is open to anyone interested in a career in medicine, the topics will be most applicable to those further along in their post-secondary education.
- Premed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning on applying to medical school
- Anyone interested in learning more about medical school
- Components of the Medical School Application Process
- Medical School Financing Options
- Medical School Interview Preparation - MontanaPreMed_Interviews_2019_1017
- US Army
- US Navy
- Creating Your Personal Statement
- Diversity in Medicine
- MD/PhD Program
- Pre-Med Research Experience
- Residency Years
- TRUST - MT TRUST Presentation
- PreMed Advising/WICHE/General Application Advice
- Mock Admissions Committee Meeting (for Advisors only)
- Loan Repayment Programs
Thanks to the generous 2019 donors and sponsors: