Live Streaming Events
Welcome Back Bobcat Panel
This webinar consists of a panel discussion featuring experts from across the university, including:
- Sam Mitchell, the chief medical officer of University Health Partners
- Betsy Asserson, director of Counseling and Psychological Services
- Beth Burroughs, head of the Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Matt Caires, dean of students
- Jeff Bondy, director of Residence Life
- Tracy Ellig, vice president of Communications
Among other topics, the webinar covered:
- The rationale behind social distancing and facemasks that can help reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Considerations for mental health during a time of crisis and support the university can provide to students.
- What learning will be like in MSU's classrooms and online.
- Being a good Bozeman neighbor, a good citizen and how MSU's student conduct policies apply.
- Changes to the residence and dining halls for fall.
Original broadcast date:: Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
A recording of this presentation may be viewed below.
- Welcome & Introduction: 00:00
- Medical Services Overview with Dr. Sam Mitchell: 4:19
- The Academic Experience with Dr. Beth Burroughs: 26:11
- Residence Life with Jeff Bondy: 39:59
- Student Life & Campus Policies with Dr. Matt Caires: 58:34
- Mental Health with Dr. Betsy Asserson: 1:13:05
- Closing Remarks & Contact Info: 1:24:34