I hereby authorize the CatCard office to withdraw the remaining balance of my CatCash and apply it to my MSU student account. I understand any outstanding amount I owe MSU will be deducted first, and any credit balance of $1.00 or more remaining on my MSU student account will be refunded and mailed to my official address listed with the University.

Note: If you are moving, you must change your address with the University before requesting a refund.

Reason for Withdrawal:
Email address:
Phone number:
Check this box to authorize CatCard to withdraw funds from your account.

Note:  No student account refunds are issued for less than $1.00.  Refund checks must be prepared at the MT State Treasurer's Office and may take four to six weeks for processing.