Resources for Brightspace LE
Brightspace LE is a complete web-based suite of teaching and learning tools for course development, delivery, and management. Brightspace LE is accessed through a password, maintaining a secure environment for course content and student information.
To log in, go to the Brightspace LE log in page
MSU Users use their NetID to log in to Brightspace LE.*
Sign in to the Self-Service Password Portal to set your NetID password.
Information about MSU IDs, Passwords, & Services from University Information Technology (UIT).
Brightspace LE is the Learning Environment product offered by and maintained by D2L.
Brightspace LE gives student access to online resources provided by instructors. Dependent on instructor utilization of the Brightspace LE, resources may include:
- Content (syllabus, handouts, lecture notes)
- Quizzes, Assignments, Grades
- News, Discussions, Email
Brightspace LE offers instructors a wide range of options to build online technologies into a course. These include:
- Posting course materials, i.e. syllabus, handouts, lecture notes, assignments, etc.
- Integrating a wide range of text, web and multimedia resources into the course
- Facilitating active learning through group discussions and web based activities
- Communicating with and providing feedback to students through email, discussions, chat and self tests
- Posting grades in a secure environment that allows only the individual to see his/her own grades
- Help (MSU-Bozeman Brightspace LE Help pages)
- Brightspace Learning Environment (Help Resources maintained by D2L)
- Getting Started for Instructors (Basics of Brightspace LE)
- Contact the Ecat Team
*For security purposes, it is recommended that users do not share their login credentials with others for any reason.
Some links will open in a new tab or window dependent on browser/OS configuration.
CD (Daylight version)