Resources for Brightspace LE
Brightspace LE is a complete web-based suite of teaching and learning tools for course development, delivery, and management. Brightspace LE is accessed through a password, maintaining a secure environment for course content and student information.
- MSU Users use NetID to log in to Brightspace LE.*
- MSU Users use NetID to access Self-Service Password Reset Portal.*
Brightspace LE gives student access to online resources provided by instructors. Dependent on instructor utilization of the Brightspace LE, resources may include:
- Content (syllabus, handouts, lecture notes)
- Quizzes, Assignments, Grades
- News, Discussions, Email
Brightspace LE offers instructors a wide range of options to build online technologies into a course. These include:
- Posting course materials, i.e. syllabus, handouts, lecture notes, assignments, etc.
- Integrating a wide range of text, web and multimedia resources into the course
- Facilitating active learning through group discussions and web based activities
- Communicating with and providing feedback to students through email, discussions, chat and self tests
- Posting grades in a secure environment that allows only the individual to see his/her own grades
- Select this link to access MSU-Bozeman Brightspace LE Help pages
- Select this link to access Brightspace Learning Environment Help Resources that are maintained by D2L.
- Select this link to access a Getting Started for Instructors (Basics of Brightspace LE) help page.
- Select this link to access information related to contacting the Ecat Team
*For security purposes, it is recommended that users do not share their login credentials with others for any reason.
Links will open in a new tab or window dependent on browser/OS configuration.
CD (Daylight version)