Center for Faculty Excellence
We are committed to the support of professional enhancement of all faculty across all career stages in the areas of teaching, research/creative activity, outreach/service, and work/life integration.
- collaboration, and
MSU TEAL classrooms receive Innovation in Educational Technology Award
Lindsey Jackson, ITC and doctoral student working at the Center, and Marta Yellin, Instructor in Jake Jabs College of Business and TEAL Instructor, accept award at the recent Northwest Academic Computing Consortium conference in Portland.
Photos from the TEAL classroom in Gaines Hall
This website provides numerous resources for all faculty at MSU, including:
- Information About Teaching Online
- Teaching and Learning Resource Page (including TEAL classrooms)
- Boilerplate Syllabus Language
- MSU Faculty Instructional Guide (3rd ed.) (Click here for PDF version)
- MSU Academic Advising Center - The staff of MSU's Academic Advising Center
have compiled many important resources and guides for use by MSU Faculty.
- Technology Tools for Teaching - Helpful documents, guides, workshop schedules,
and more resources for teaching and learning with technology!
- Early Career Faculty Excellence Program
- Certificate of Teaching Enhancement
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award (past winners)
2015 President's Excellence in Teaching Award (current announcement)
- 2015 Teaching Innovation Award (current announcement)
- 2015 Academic Advising Award (current announcement)
- Faculty Excellence Grants~ Congratulations to faculty who received grants this year! Click here to see a list of this year's recipients
- Instructional Innovation Grants
- Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership (DEAL) Program
- How to Get Your Teaching Published!
- How to Access The Teaching Professor
This useful journal, available online to download, provides excellent teaching tips and strategies for university faculty.
- About the MSU Faculty Excellence Advisory Committee
- About the MSU Teaching Excellence Action Committee (TEACh)