Center for Faculty Excellence
NEW FACULTY ORIENTATION AUGUST 16, 2016
We are committed to the support of professional enhancement of all faculty across all career stages in the areas of teaching, research/creative activity, outreach/service, and work/life integration.
- collaboration, and
Photos from recent CFE session
Hot Topics in Teaching and Learning at MSU
Photos from the TEAL classroom in Gaines Hall
This website provides numerous resources for all faculty at MSU, including:
- Information About Teaching Online
- Teaching and Learning Resource Page (including TEAL classrooms)
- Boilerplate Syllabus Language
- MSU Faculty Instructional Guide (3rd ed.) (Click here for PDF version)
- MSU Academic Advising Center - The staff of MSU's Academic Advising Center
have compiled many important resources and guides for use by MSU Faculty.
- Technology Tools for Teaching - Helpful documents, guides, workshop schedules,
and more resources for teaching and learning with technology!
- Early Career Faculty Excellence Program
- Center for Faculty Excellence Certificate
- Research Capacity Program
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award (past winners)
2016 President's Excellence in Teaching Award: Congratulations to Bonita Peterson Kramer, accounting professor in the Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- 2016 Teaching Innovation Award: Congratulations to Terry Profota, adjunct associate teaching professor of management in the Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- 2016 Academic Advising Award: Congratulations to Kari Cargill, microbiology and immunology, and Rachael Ortego, architecture.
- 2016-2017 Faculty Excellence Grant Call for Proposals: Congratulations to faculty who received grants this year! Click here to see a list of this year's recipients
- Instructional Innovation Grants - Deadline was January 29. Stay tuned for recipient awards!
- Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership (DEAL) Program
- About the MSU Faculty Excellence Advisory Committee
- About the MSU Teaching Excellence Action Committee (TEACh)
- About the MSU Research Capacity Advisory Committee