Recreational Sports and Fitness
Important Updates From Rec Sports
Locker Contents: Due to Govenor Bullock's announcement on March 26, 2020 calling for Montanan's to 'shelter in place', patrons will only be able to pick-up locker items through Friday, March 27th at 5:30 p.m. The following guidelines still apply:
- Pick-up hours are: 8:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Patrons should be well and not show any signs of illness.
- Bring you own bag for retrieving your items. Bags will NOT be provided.
- Patrons will be provided with materials to wipe down any surfaces they touch and are asked to maintain 6-feet of social distancing while in the building.
- Please stop at the lobby reception desk to check-in and out.
We have no further information at this time as to when this order will be lifted.
Group Exercise (GX) Online Workouts:
- MSU Online Group Exercise Classes on Facebook: Free, online GX classes with the instructors you know and trust. Just search the title in Facebook and request to join. Click this link for more information.
- Online Workout Resources: Some of our favorite, online workouts to keep you healthy and active. Click this link.
Outdoor Turf Field: Currently being maintained and open for non-scheduled use. Patrons are advised to follow COVID-19 guidelines.
Integrated Student Wellness Center: On April 14-15, students will vote on a fee to construct a new Student Wellness Center that integrates all student health services in a single facility alongside recreational and fitness spaces. Click here for more information.