UIT Hardware Support may be able to recovery lost or deleted files for employees and university owned systems. Please contact the Service Desk at 994-1777 or email@example.com for more information.
The following is a small list of data recovery services and is posted as a convenience to Montana State University faculty, staff and students. Reference to any of the following companies does not constitute or imply any endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Montana State University UIT.
The cost of data recovery generally is expensive. On the average, expect to spend anywhere from $300 to $2500 and at least 3 to 5 days for recovery.
- ACS Data Recovery - http://acsdata.com
- ADR Advanced Data Recovery - http://www.adrdatarecovery.com/locations/hamilton
- DataTech Lab - http://www.datatechlab.com
- Data Recovery Services -http://www.datarecovery.net
- Driver Savers - http://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com/
- EcoData Recovery - http://www.ecodatarecovery.com
- File Savers - http://www.filesaversdatarecovery.com
- Gillware Data Recovery - http://www.gillware.com
- Kroll Ontrack - http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery
- Montana Hard Driver Recovery - http://www.dtidata.com
Click "About DTI Data" (located in the upper horizontal nav bar on the right).
Select "Nationwide Data Recovery Areas".
- Secure Data Recovery Services - http://www.securedatarecovery.com
- Western Data Recovery - http://westerndatarecovery.com/
For more options, search for "data recovery services" using your favorite search engine.