Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
Workshop Description: Participants will learn cattle guards, culverts, weed mowing, signing, PPE, and Back Safety at the 2018 MACRS Fall District Meetings.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who is involved with city or county roads, public works directors, or anyone who is interested in gravel roads maintenance, culverts, cattle guards, and roadside safety
October 9, 2018 Missoula, Ruby’s Inn , 4825 N Reserve St, (406) 721-0990
October 10, 2018 Bozeman, Transportation & Systems Engineering Bldg 2327 University Way, (406) 994-6100
October 11, 2018 Billings, Hampton Inn, 5100 Southgate Drive, (406)248-4949
October 22, 2018 Miles City, Miles Community College2715 Dickinson St, Room 106 (406) 874-6165
October 24, 2018 Wolf Point, Sherman Inn, 200 E. Main St, (406) 653-1100
October 25, 2018 Havre, Best Western Plus, 1425 Hwy 2 NW, (406) 265-2888
Needs Assessment Survey: 2018-2019 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.