Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
29th Annual Equipment Operation Training and Snow Rodeo, September 5 & 6, 2018 Metra Park, Billings, Montana
Workshop Objective: To learn work zone and flagging procedures to become a certified flagger.
Workshop Description: Fork lift, skid steer, and dump truck operation and safety, and load securement will be the topics covered in the first day of training. Classroom training will include handouts covering these topics.
Who Should Attend: The classroom workshop combined with field work and equipment safety training is designed to provide experience and test the skills of those involved in performing snow removal on roads, streets, and runways. Personnel from Montana Department of Transportation, cities, towns, counties, tribal members, and military are welcome. There will be safety instruction, hands-on experience, food, & prizes.
Needs Assessment Survey: 2018-2019 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.