Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
Montana Highway-Rail Conference August 29-31, 2017
The Montana Department of Transportation is hosting 2017's Highway-Rail Conference at the Radisson Hotel in Helena, MT.
The Montana Highway-Rail Conference is a collaborative event, allowing attendees to learn, ask questions, and network with partners in the highway and railroad industries. Representatives from the railroads, federal, state, consultants, and suppliers will be there discussing aspects of safety, design, and regulations involved in the rail industry and how this affects our highways and communities. There is no registration fee for this conference.
Flagging Certification for Wednesday June 21, 2017
June 21, 2017- 2327 University Way, Room 333, Bozeman
Needs Assessment Survey: 2016-2017 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance