Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
SAVE THE DATES: Flagging Certification for April 2017:
April 11, 2017: Miles City
April 12, 2017: Glendive
April 13, 2017: Glasgow
April 27, 2017: Billings
MACRS 37th Spring Conference: March 27 - 30, 2017
MACRS Spring Conference will be held in Great Falls, Montana.
May 2017: MT LTAP Motorgrader Training: Click Here for Motorgrader Registration Brochure!
This course will cover motorgrader operations and safety, proper blading techniques, maintenance of your motorgrader, in a classroom setting with walk-around motorgrader inspection in the field. Limit 20 participants per class, sign up early!
May 9, 2017: Hamilton
May 10, 2017: Conrad
May 11, 2017: Bozeman
May 15, 2017: Glasgow
May 16, 2017: Glendive
May 17, 2017: Glendive
May 18, 2017: Miles City
Needs Assessment Survey: 2016-2017 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance