Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
September 7 & 8, 2016 - 27th Annual Snow Rodeo and Equipment Safety Training
Snow Rodeo Winners: Congratulations to All Who Competed!
All Around Snow Rodeo Champion 2016: Andy Dean, Yellowstone County Road & Bridge Dept.
Backhoe: 1st Place - Bill Kries, Missoula County; 2nd Place - David Augare, Pondera County; 3rd Place - Mike Miller, Missoula County
Front End Loader: 1st Place - Andy Dean, Yellowstone County; 2nd Place - Cody Lattin, City of Great Falls; 3rd Place - Bill Kries, Missoula County
Snow Plow: 1st Place - Cody Lattin, City of Great Falls; 2nd Place - Andy Dean, Yellowstone County; 3rd Place - Bill Kries, Missoula County
Motor Grader: 1st Place - Doug Erickson, Lewis & Clark County; 2nd Place - Andy Dean, Yellowstone County; 3rd Place - Mike Fritz, McCone County
MACRS Fall District Meetings: Trench Safety & Load Securement
September 27, 2016: Conrad
September 28, 2016: Townsend
September 29, 2016: Missoula
October 4, 2016: Billings
October 5, 2016: Glendive
Needs Assessment Survey: 2014-2015 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance