Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
Flagger Certification April 2018
Workshop Objective: To learn work zone and flagging procedures to become a certified flagger.
Workshop Description: This flagger workshop is a combination of lecture, manuals, video and hands-on problem solving with regards to flagging in a work zone. The five parts of a Traffic Control Work Zone will be discussed. Montana flagger certification will be issued to all participants who successful pass the course.
Who Should Attend: Those wanting to become a certified flagger. Road department employees from cities, counties, MDT, Forest Service, Park Service, BIA and Tribal employees will all benefit from attending this workshop.
Classroom Locations for April 2018 ClassesApril 16 - Monday - Billings Hampton Inn 5110 Southgate Dr 406-248-4949 April 17- Tuesday - Miles City Sleep Inn & Suites 1006 S. Haynes Ave 406-232-3000 April 18 - Wednesday - Glendive Dawson Community College Community Room 300 College Dr April 19 - Thursday - Glasgow Cottonwood Inn & Suites 54250 US Hwy 2 406-228-8213
28th Annual Equipment Operator Training & Snow Rodeo, September 6 & 7, 2017
Winners of the Following CompetitionsMotorgrader 1st Will Wertz, Broadwater County 2nd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 3rd Garth Sorenson, Richland County Backhoe 1st Calob Marquis, Lewis & Clark County 2nd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 3rd Dean Molina, Big Horn County Snow Plow 1st Steve Kurk, City of Manhattan 2nd Cody Lattin, City of Great Falls 3rd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County Loader 1st Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 2nd Mark Shane, Stillwater County 3rd Bob Backman, City of Bozeman All Around Winner Andy Dean, Yellowstone County
Needs Assessment Survey: 2016-2017 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance