Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
SAVE THE DATE: February 28, 2017 - Asphalt Institute Conference -- Helena,MT
Save this important date, February 28, 2017, for the Asphalt Institute Conference being held in Helena, MT. Speakers include:
Vendors welcome, see registration form for more information to reserve vendor table.
SAVE THE DATES: Flagging Certification for March and April 2017:
March 20, 2017: Havre
March 21, 2017: Great Falls
March 22, 2017: Helena
•Registration information coming soon:
April 11, 2017: Miles City
April 12, 2017: Glendive
April 13, 2017: Glasgow
April 14, 2017: Billings
MACRS 37th Spring Conference: March 27 - 30, 2017
MACRS Spring Conference will be held in Great Falls, Montana.
Needs Assessment Survey: 2016-2017 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance