BOZEMAN — Montana State University announces the distinguished faculty members who will deliver lectures this academic year as part of the university’s fifth annual Provost’s Distinguished Lecturer Series.
The series, which is free and open to the public, recognizes outstanding MSU faculty for their creative scholarship and leadership. Faculty presenting during the series will reflect on the inspirations for their work in talks suited for professionals and lay people alike.
All lectures will be held at 7 p.m. in the Museum of the Rockies’ Hager Auditorium and will be followed by a reception at 8 p.m.
This year’s lecturers are:
- Oct. 24 – Dennis Aig, School of Film and Photography
- Dec. 5 – Ed Adams, Department of Civil Engineering
- Jan. 23 – Michael Reidy, Department of History and Philosophy
- Feb. 20 – Tricia Seifert, Department of Education
- March 20 – Jovanka Voyich-Kane, Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- April 17 – Vince Smith, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics
Contact: Robert Mokwa, MSU provost and executive vice president for academic affairs, 406-994-4731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.