Welcome to the MSU Office of Sustainability
We are here for you. Our office works to develop, coordinate, and promote campus sustainability goals, projects, and practices. Our office fosters a culture of stewardship and sustainability for the MSU community and supports MSU achieve the goals set forth in the Strategic Plan and our commitment to the ACUPCC.
MSU's sustainability goals:
- Steward use of student and the University's resources, ensuring these funds contribute effectively to campus sustainability efforts and engage students, faculty and staff in a meaningful way.
- Provide employment, volunteer, and internship opportunities to students who wish to contribute to sustainability efforts at MSU.
- Build programs that engage the campus in dialog and action.
- Link students, faculty and staff to information, campus resources, and decision-makers with regard to campus sustainability.
- Leverage student activism by building partnerships with MSU administration and departments to provide program continuity year-to-year.
- Advocate for increased institutional commitment to sustainable policies and practices.