Welcome to the Center for Faculty Excellence Website!
We are committed to the support of professional enhancement of all faculty across all career stages in the areas of teaching, research/creative activity, outreach/service, and work/life integration.
- collaboration, and
Photos from the TEAL classroom in Gaines Hall
And our Spring 2013 reception:
This website provides numerous resources for all faculty at MSU, including:
- Information for New Faculty
- Information About Teaching Online
- Teaching and Learning Resource Page (including TEAL classrooms)
- Boilerplate Syllabus Language
- MSU Faculty Instructional Guide (3rd ed.)
- MSU Academic Advising Center - The staff of MSU's Academic Advising Center
have compiled many important resources and guides for use by MSU Faculty.
- Technology Tools for Teaching - Helpful documents, guides, workshop schedules,
and more resources for teaching and learning with technology!
- Early Career Faculty Excellence Program
- Certificate of Teaching Enhancement
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award (past winners)
2014 President's Excellence in Teaching Award (current announcement)
- 2014 Teaching Innovation Award (current announcement)
- 2014 Academic Advising Award (current announcement)
- Faculty Excellence Grants Program 2014-2015
Friday, Feb. 14: 12:00-1:00 p.m., SUB 233
Tuesday, Feb. 18, 1:00-2:00 p.m., SUB 236
- Instructional Innovation Grants
- Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership (DEAL) Program
- How to Get Your Teaching Published!
- How to Access The Teaching Professor
This useful journal, available online to download, provides excellent teaching tips and strategies for university faculty.
- About the MSU Faculty Excellence Advisory Committee
- About the MSU Teaching Excellence Action Committee (TEACh)