Welcome to the Center for Faculty Excellence Website!
We are pleased to announce that we are now the Center for Faculty Excellence. Our new name reflects our mission that was created last year and that includes all aspects of faculty life: teaching, research, service, and work/life integration.
- collaboration, and
A few photos from the 2013 Member's Reception:
Learn more about our membership program. Click here for details.
This website provides numerous resources for all faculty at MSU, including:
- Information for New Faculty
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- Information About Teaching Online
- Teaching and Learning Resource Page
- Boilerplate Syllabus Language
- MSU Faculty Instructional Guide (3rd ed.)
- MSU Academic Advising Center - The staff of MSU's Academic Advising Center
have compiled many important resources and guides for use by MSU Faculty.
- Technology Tools for Teaching - Helpful documents, guides, workshop schedules,
and more resources for teaching and learning with technology!
- Certificate of Teaching Enhancement
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award (past winners)
2013 President's Excellence in Teaching Award (current announcement)
- 2013 Teaching Innovation Award (current announcement)
- 2013 Academic Advising Award (current announcement)
- Faculty Excellence Grants Program 2013-2014
- Instructional Innovation Grants
- Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership (DEAL) Program
- How to Get Your Teaching Published!
- How to Access The Teaching Professor
This useful journal, available online to download, provides excellent teaching tips and strategies for university faculty.
- About the MSU Teaching & Learning Planning Committee
- About the MSU Faculty Excellence Advisory Committee