Mountains & Minds Toastmasters
The Faculty and Staff member group on the MSU campus
Communicate with confidence!
We meet Tuesdays 12:00-1:00 pm in the Strand Union Building, room 168
Faculty & staff are always welcome!
New opportunity Fall 2017:
Communication Development Certificate: Year-long commitment develops public speaking, listening, and leadership skills by participating in one-hour weekly Toastmasters club meetings. Club dues are $51 semi-annually plus a one-time $20 new member fee for materials. Meetings are Tuesday at noon in SUB 168.
Why Become a member of Mountains and Minds Toastmasters at Montana State University?
- Become an effective communicator
- Acquire the skills to speak in front of an audience
- Professional Development
- Refine your one-on-one personal communication skills
- Polish your listening skills
- Broaden your vocabulary and review proper grammar
- Practice thinking on your feet with impromptu speaking
The Mission of Toastmasters
The mission of a Toastmasters Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit http://2415211.toastmastersclubs.org/