Mountains & Minds Toastmasters
The Faculty and Staff member group on the MSU campus
Communicate with confidence!
We meet Tuesdays 12-1pm in Strand Union Building 168
Faculty & staff are always welcome!
Why Become a Member of Mountains & Minds Toastmasters at Montana State University?
- Become an effective communicator
- Acquire the skills to speak in front of an audience
- Professional Development
- Refine your one-on-one personal communication skills
- Polish your listening skills
- Broaden your vocabulary and review proper grammar
- Practice thinking on your feet with impromptu speaking
The Mission of Toastmasters
The mission of a Toastmasters Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth
- Check out this inspiring article in Forbes: Go For It! 5 New Year's Resolutions For Introverts