What is the Gold Standard Program?
The Montana State University Gold Standard Program is designed to help you, the student, grow your professional and leadership skills while working on campus. The Gold Standard Program is looking to place students in the perfect on-campus job while offering training programs that will shape your career trajectory.
Work on Campus
- Jobs designed for busy students and their schedules.
- Eligibility for on-the-job bonuses.
- Excellent mentoring from campus supervisors.
- No commute.
- Work schedule that fits with your class schedule.
- Healthy school/work/ life balance.
- Make friends.
- Exclusive leadership development training.
- Professional development to help you elevate your career trajectory.
- Stand out when you apply for internships and jobs after college.
- Polish your networking skills.
- Meet professionals in your field of interest.