By attending Montana State University, you’re investing in your future. A university degree will help you secure a great job after you graduate, but you can also start shaping your career trajectory right now with MSU’s Gold Standard program.
In the Gold Standard program, you’ll work on campus while learning important professional and leadership skills that will help you stand out when you apply for internships and jobs after graduation. You’ll have exclusive access to trainings, professional development, mentoring and networking opportunities with your peers and others on campus.
Working on campus is convenient, and you can build your work schedule around your class schedule. Plus, you don’t need to leave campus for work — no commute time!
Montana State University is serious about its responsibility to help you learn, develop and engage as a student and future citizen leader. Take the opportunity and jump start your year and your career. Apply for the Gold Standard program today.
Benefits of Gold Standard
- Access to great campus employment designed specifically for busy students and their schedules.
- Eligibility for on-the-job bonuses.
- Exclusive leadership development trainings and professional development to help you elevate your career trajectory.
- Excellent mentoring from campus supervisors.
- On-campus employment means no commuting and a work schedule that fits with your class schedule, letting you find a healthy school/work/life balance.
- Early move-in dates for the residence halls, with room and board paid for during the training period.
- Learn from inspiring leaders while meeting your fellow Bobcats.