What is the Gold Standard Program?
A degree from Montana State University can help you secure a great job after graduation, but you can also start shaping your career trajectory now with MSU’s Gold Standard Program.
Gold Standard is Montana State University’s on-campus employment program. As part of the Gold Standard program, you’ll work on campus while receiving access to professional development and leadership opportunities that will help you stand out when applying for internships and jobs after college.
- Access to great campus employment designed specifically for busy students.
- On-campus employment means no commuting and a work schedule that fits with your class schedule, letting you find a healthy school/work/life balance.
- Eligibility for on-the-job bonuses for some campus departments.
- Exclusive leadership and professional development opportunities to help you elevate your career trajectory.
- Learn from inspiring leaders while meeting your fellow Bobcats.
How to participate in the Gold Standard program
- Complete the online form.
- A Gold Standard representative will reach out to talk about on campus employment opportunities based on your information submitted and answer your questions.
- After your job interviews, we’ll be in touch to explain the next steps, including leadership development opportunities available to you throughout the year.
*If you have already applied or requested information, no need to complete the form again. We will be in touch soon!