- The colored bars on the top of the timeline represent the phases of the project and provide a percent complete of each phase.
- The Green markers represent the dates when each of the campuses GO LIVE with Bi-weekly payroll.
- The Red markers represent the dates of competing projects.
Bi-weekly payroll 4-campus target timeline explained
- Acquisition: This phase has been completed. A vendor has been selected.
- Planning: 477 days between November 2019 - March 2021. This phase is on track with 87% of the planning completed to date.
- Implementation: 354 days between March 2020- February 2021. This phase is on track with 86% of the project implemented.
- Closeout: 61 days between March 2021 - April 2021.
- Sustainment: 122 days between March 2021 - June 2021.
December 18, 2020 – BILLINGS (BL) & GREAT FALLS (GF) GO LIVE - MILESTONE ACHIEVED.
February 26, 2021 – BOZEMAN (BZ) & HAVRE (HV) GO LIVE*
*Dates are subject to change as this project progresses depending on the needs of the university.