Office of the Dean of Students
Our staff works with individual students, student groups, and other campus offices to ensure student success and adherence to community and academic standards. Our goal in working with students, faculty, and staff is to foster a campus environment that is conducive to academic inquiry, productive campus life, and thoughtful study and discourse. Assistance is available by appointment and on a "drop-in" basis.
- Student support during extenuating circumstances
- Behavioral Intervention Teams
- Support and consultation for faculty
- Administrative Meeting with students
- Student Conduct Hearings
- Academic Misconduct (in some instances)