The Office of Disability Services
Who We Are
Our purpose is to provide access to all college programs, services, activities and facilities for students with disabilities. This includes encouraging self-advocacy for students and connecting them with resources and support services across campus to help them achieve their personal best.
We are excited to announce that we are relocating to the newly remodeled Romney Hall on December 20, 2021. Our new location is Romney Hall room 137. Our new office is located right inside the front door off of Grant Street on the left-hand side. Romney Hall is now fully accessible so if you are coming from the middle of campus you may come in the North entrance as well. Our contact information will remain the same.
Accessibility AlertsPrioritized Snow Removal
- This winter, MSU Facilities Services will prioritize snow removal on certain paths and routes through campus due to ongoing staffing shortages
- As a result, some pathways, buildings entrances and stairways will not receive any snow removal services between November 1 and April 1.
- Signs will be posted at these areas to let pedestrians know.
- Snow Removal map
Student Wellness Center - November 2021 until further notice
- Grant Street will be closed on the south side in front of the Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center
- The VCB service drive entrance, the entrance to the North Fieldhouse parking lot and the SUB loop will remain accessible from Grant St.
Other Facilities, Services and Programs
For any other facilities, services and programs or to raise concerns about accessibility or access, contact Disability Services to be connected with the appropriate Accessibility Contact Person.
The Accessibility Contact Person is responsible for addressing accessibility issues, maintaining accessibility information, including the existence and location of accessible features and routes; providing information to the university community about accessibility requirements and responding to individual and group accessibility requests.
406-994-2824 or [email protected]