Types of Accommodations

Select one of our main accommodations to learn more or review our list of most common accommodations.


Housing & Dietary

Requests for special housing considerations can be recommended for approval by the Office of Disability Services after verification of medical or disability-related need.

Assistive Animals

Information and requests regarding assistive animals, including service animals and emotional support animals, on campus and in university housing.


Information regarding how to get signed up for academic accommodations through the Accommodate Portal.

Classroom/Campus Access

Information about accommodations impacting access to classrooms and university facilities.




Ready to request accomodations?

Use this button to enter our accommodations portal, Accommodate.

Here you can register for academic, housing, assistive animal or classroom accomodations and upload documentation.




Facility accessibility updates 

Get recent information on the accessibility status across campus.

Snow route map 

Priority paths on campus to be cleared of snow.


Other Facilities, Services and Programs

For any facility and building barriers, please contact the Work Control Center at (406) 994-2107 or fill out a work request form on the Facilities Services website.

For Snow Removal, please visit the Facilities Services snow removal webpage.

For any other academic access barriers, please reach out to our office.406-994-2824 or [email protected]