The Office of Disability Services
Who We Are
Our purpose is to provide access to all college programs, services, activities and facilities for students with disabilities. This includes encouraging self-advocacy for students and connecting them with resources and support services across campus to help them achieve their personal best.
Romney Hall Renovation Project - August 5, 2019 until further notice
- Grant Street will be closed between the Visual Communications Building service drive and the west end of the SUB loop
- The sidewalk on the north side of Grant Street past Romney will be closed
- A temporary sidewalk will be constructed leading around the north side of the building
- The VCB service drive entrance, the entrance to the North Fieldhouse parking lot and the SUB loop will remain accessible from Grant St.
Johnstone Center Exterior Painting Project - May 3, 2021 until October 31, 2021
- Work is planned to start at the SE corner at Pryor and work counter clockwise around the building finishing with Culbertson and Harrison
- Crews will be cleaning, prepping and painting the entire building facade and at times the work may be nosy with crews directly outside the windows
- Work is phased to complete the dorms first
- Work staging area will be located in the service drive to Harrison Hall
Other Facilities, Services and Programs
For any other facilities, services and programs or to raise concerns about accessibility or access, contact Disability Services to be connected with the appropriate Accessibility Contact Person.
The Accessibility Contact Person is responsible for addressing accessibility issues, maintaining accessibility information, including the existence and location of accessible features and routes; providing information to the university community about accessibility requirements and responding to individual and group accessibility requests.
406-994-2824 or [email protected]