Exciting Employment Opportunities
- Montana Conservation Fellow: MCC’s Conservation Fellow (CF) program provides opportunities for recent college graduates to gain professional experience in a conservation-related field. Application deadline February 16th 2020.
- Agricultural Sales and Marketing Representative, Northern Ag Network, Position located in Billings, MT.
- Land O' Lakes INC: Specifically WinField United needing customer service, Co-Ops and ag relations and sales positions.
- The Board of Governors and 12 Federal Reserve Banks throughout the country are recruiting recent graduates to fill a number of Research Assistant positions. The positions are full-time, salaried, and offer benefits. To apply go to www.fedeconjobs.org. Candidates must submit separate applications to each Bank of interest.
- West Paw: Staff accountant, production shift lead, production team member (evenings and overnight shifts) -- Bozeman, MT.
- First Interstate Bank: Multiple teller, lending and analyst positions available.
- CareerBuilder: Numerous positions available.
- ACE Group: Numerous positions available (closing dates vary).
- Frontline Ag LLC: Multiple positions available, including equipment sales, service technicians, welders,
- National Park Service: Positions available include: Human resources specialist, administrative assistant, digital content specialist and others.
- CommonFont:Solutions consultant and an Engagement manager
- Kansas State Research and Extension: Multiple positions available, including Extension specialists and agents, farm manager,
- AG Careers
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture: Search Engine.
- Institute for Humane Studies: George Mason University.
- Peace Corps: Numerous positions available.
- Stockman Bank: Multiple positions for tellers and other positions.
- Montana Bankers Association: Multiple positions include Ag/Commercial lender (Havre), commercial loan officer (Bozeman) and others.
- Cargill: Use search engine.
- ZipRecruiter: General job employment website
Career Destinations Summary 2018
"Each year Career, Internship & Student Employment Services at Montana State University conducts a survey to determine placement rates and salary survey information from recent MSU graduates (Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018). Graduates were requested to participate in the survey to provide relevant information regarding the transition from college to career/graduate school. The contents of this document reflect the information gleaned from that effort, demonstrating “life after university“ with regard to employment, graduate school, salary, location, etc."