Agenda: February 22, 2023
Montana State University Department of Agricultural Economics & Economics
External Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
February 22, 2023 12:00pm – 2:00pm
In Attendance: Megan Shroyer, John Grande, Bob Lowry, Greg Gilpin, Kate Koller
Location: Department Head Office, 307A & DAEE Conference Room, Linfield 306
Parking: Please park in Parking Garage (lot 10, numbered spaces only): zone #2361. Parking
is paid for.
- Bylaw review and ratification
- Attachment: EAB Bylaws
- Purpose review and ratification
- Attachment: EAB Purpose
- Program objectives for all programs (Ag. Bus, Econ, Fin. Eng, Grad. Cert., and Graduate
Cert.). Focus is on Ag. Bus but cursory review of others.
- Attachment: Program Objectives
- Alumni placement data
- Attachment: Placement data
- Curriculum overview
- Attachment: Program Guide
- Items not listed on agenda, e.g., discuss topics for next board meeting.
Next Board Meeting:
Exit interview survey.
- Department Head membership & attendance
- Frequency and location
- For next meeting: homework for members, presentations requested, information requested
Potential Topics of Discussion or Exploration:
- Personnel, Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Undergraduate Programming: Agricultural Business
- Undergraduate Programming: Economics
- New Undergraduate Degree: Financial Engineering
- Graduate Programming: MS Applied Economics
- Extension, Outreach, and Engagement