Rights and Reporting Options
The document below will provide you with information about your rights and options including:
- Steps you can take after experiencing dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking;
- Information about reporting to the University or to law enforcement;
- Information about confidentiality;
- Written information about supportive and protective measures
- Additional Resources at the University and in the Bozeman community;
- An explanation of the procedures for institutional disciplinary action.
It is a lot to take in and we are here to help you navigate the resources available to you. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need assistance. We are available at (406) 994-2042 or [email protected].