IRAEA has supported a wide-array of research projects focused on the impact of regulation on policy on societal well-being, including providing funding and support for Research Fellowships, Research Grants, Visiting Scholars, Graduate Research Assistantships, and Undergraduate Research Scholarships. Research supported by the Initiative is expected to provide objective and unbiased analyses of the tradeoffs associated with regulation and policy. Researchers supported by the Initiative are expected to submit their research to high-quality, peer-reviewed academic journals, and to make their data, methods, and conclusions publicly available.
Learn more about our Research Programs and Scholars
- Research Fellows Due to funding issues, the Research Fellows program has been discontinued.
- Research Grants Due to funding issues, the Research Grants program has been discontinued.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship Program
- Graduate Research Funding
- Visiting Scholars Due to funding issues, the Visiting Scholars program has been discontinued.
- Research Associate Due to funding issues, the Research Associate program has been discontinued.