Opening PDF Forms
The latest version of Firefox does not open Adobe PDF forms with Adobe Reader®. There are several solutions to this problem—below are two of the easiest.
If you are having difficulty opening your PDF Transcript on a Mac computer, please see instructions on the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click on the form name to open it.
- When the form window opens, look for the button in the upper right corner offering to open the form in a different viewer.
- Click the button and a pop-up box will appear.
- Select the option to open with Adobe Reader.
- Click "OK" and the form will open in Adobe.
- In Firefox, open "Options"
- Go to the "Applications" section.
- Scroll down the content list to "Portable Document Format (PDF)"; click on it once
- Change the default action to "Use Adobe Reader."
- Click "OK" and all PDF forms will open automatically with Adobe.