MSU Mountains and Minds Toastmasters
The Faculty, Staff, and Community member group on the MSU campus
Communicate with confidence!
We meet Wednesdays 12:05-1:00 pm via WebEx.
Visitors are welcome!
The Communication Development Certificate at MSU is an opportunity for faculty and staff to develop public speaking, listening, and leadership skills by participating in one-hour weekly Toastmasters club meetings. The certificate is a one-year commitment to participate in the club. Club dues are $51 semi-annually plus a one-time $20 new member fee for materials.
Benefits of Toastmasters
- Become an effective communicator
- Acquire the skills to speak in front of an audience
- Professional Development
- Refine your one-on-one personal communication skills
- Polish your listening skills
- Broaden your vocabulary and review proper grammar
- Practice thinking on your feet with impromptu speaking
The mission of a Toastmasters Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.