Disability Services and Information
Who We Are
Our purpose is to provide access to all college programs, services, activities and facilities for students with disabilities. This includes encouraging self-advocacy for students and connecting them with resources and support services across campus to help them achieve their personal best.
The Office of Disability Services is offering Non-Resident Freshman Access Scholarships. Applications are due byAugust 1, 2019.
Interested in our Transition Program? Application Priority Deadline is July 19th, 2019.
New Mental Health Screening Resource
The Counseling and Psychological Services department is providing a free mental health screening resource. This self-assessment does not replace professional help, but may help you identify if you are at risk of developing a disorder. Visit the assessment here.
Looking for more information relating to Disability Services at a college or university? The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) has a page dedicated to the rights and responsibilities of students with disabilities attending post-secondary schools. View their page here.
For more information regarding the differences between receiving accommodations in high school and in college, see this information page.
Accessibility AlertsROAD CLOSURE
- Intersection of 11th Ave. and Grant Street
- June 13th - June 21st
PERMANENT PARKING LOT CLOSURE
- The Roberts Lot
PARKING LOT CLOSURES - JUNE 24 UNTIL JUNE 28
- Huffman Lot
- Langford Lot
- South 12th St. Lot
AMERICAN INDIAN HALL
- Begin Monday, June 24, anticipated completion date August 15
- There will be an impact to 7th Ave and the Hamilton Hall Lot access
MONTANA HALL RENOVATION PROJECT
- The east entry (ADA entry) to Montana Hall is closed due to renovation project
- Departments in the basement of Montana Hall are all aware of the ADA restriction and will work with the Office of Disability Services to make accommodations for any student or other stakeholders who may need help during the construction project
- Closure will last into Summer 2019
Disability Services Staff
Mike McNeil, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda York, Interim Director, email@example.com
Michelle Mulhill, Accessibility Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Albertson, Accessibility Specialist, email@example.com
For General Inquiries or to reach any of our Student Associates, please email: