Orientation is required for all new, incoming students and is designed to provide help in the following areas:
Academic & Social Success
- Provide academic advising, articulate degree requirements, and facilitate student class registration.
- Introduce support services.
Becoming a Bobcat
- Inform students about the history, traditions, campus cultures, and engagement opportunities to facilitate identification with and integration into the institution.
- Provide opportunities for students to interact with other new students, current students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide opportunities for experienced students to share and develop leadership skills.
- Prepare students to successfully navigate physical environment
- Articulate student role and responsibilities as a member of the Bobcat community.
- Communicate academic expectations of students at a public, land-grant, high-research
Questions? We're here to help.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! You can email our staff at email@example.com, or call us Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm MT at 1-888-MSU-CATS.