Disability Services and Information
Who We Are
Our purpose is to provide access to all college programs, services, activities and facilities for students with disabilities. This includes encouraging self-advocacy for students and connecting them with resources and support services across campus to help them achieve their personal best.
Returning To School After A Leave of Absence
The Office of Disability Services would encourage those students who are returning to school after a leave of absence to schedule an appointment with an Accessiblity Specialist to familiarize yourself with any new policies or procedures that might have come into effect during your absence. Please call 406-994-2824 and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Accessibility AlertsBison Lot Changes
Effective on February 3, 2020, all Bison lots will be reserved for Bison permit holders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ASMSU SHUTTLE SERVICE
The ASMSU shuttle will begin running on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Please see the streamline website for updates on the map and route schedule here: https://streamlinebus.com/routes-schedules/weekday-service/campus-shuttle/.
Temporary ADA Parking Spots Have Been Identified and Permanent ADA Parking Spots Have Been Created
- 4 ADA Parking Spaces have been added to lot #14 (Wolf), next to the Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center
- 5 Temporary ADA Parking Spaces in lot #27 (Bison), next to Yellowstone Hall will be available starting September 19
- Permanent ADA Parking Spaces have been added to the lot next to the North Gym. These spaces will be available when that section of Grant St. reopens
- Grant Street will be closed between the Visual Communications Building service drive and the west end of the SUB loop
- The sidewalk on the north side of Grant Street past Romney will be closed
- A temporary sidewalk will be constructed leading around the north side of the building
- The VCB service drive entrance, the entrance to the North Fieldhouse parking lot and the SUB loop will remain accessible from Grant St.
Other Facilities, Services and Programs
For any other facilities, services and programs or to raise concerns about accessibility or access, contact Disability Services to be connected with the appropriate Accessibility Contact Person.
The Accessibility Contact Person is responsible for addressing accessibility issues, maintaining accessibility information, including the existence and location of accessible features and routes; providing information to the university community about accessibility requirements and responding to individual and group accessibility requests.
406-994-2824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Services Staff
Mike McNeil, Director, email@example.com
Michelle Mulhill, Accessibility Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Albertson, Accessibility Specialist, email@example.com
For General Inquiries please email: