Brightspace LE Help Files from D2L
The Brightspace Learning Environment is a learning management system for creating, hosting and editing online learning resources. Brightspace LE contains a flexible suite of tools for creating custom content for institutions, courses and users. Use the link below to access the Brightspace Help area which contains the most current documentation on their Learning Environment and other tools.
Brightspace Learning Environment: 10.5+ and 10.6+
Informational instructor guides created in Microsoft Word format - from D2L
- Getting Started with Release Conditions
- Course Design - Instructor Guide - 10.5+
- Administering Courses - Instructor Guide - 10.6+
- Assessments - Instructor Guide - 10.6+
- Collaboration and Communication - Instructor Guide 10.6+
- Course Planning - Instructor Guide - 10.5+
- Creating Course Content - Instructor Guide - 10.6+
Desire2Learn has been renamed Brightspace. It is still called D2L as well.
Note that some of the workflows, tools, and settings referenced in the Brightspace
Community Resource area are not utilized in the Montana State University - Bozeman
Brightspace (D2L) instance. Note further that MSU's look (My Home page, Course Home
page, etc.) will differ from the look in documentation produced by Brightspace (D2L).