Welcome to the College of Education, Health and Human Development at Montana State University.
Our college is home to a wide variety of programs that fulfill Montana's land grant mission of providing services to the people of Montana and beyond.
- We train teachers for elementary and secondary classrooms.
- We support grandparents who are raising their grandchildren.
- We help soldiers and other professionals become teachers.
- We partner with leaders on Native American reservations to develop ways to lead healthy life styles and improve education for children and adults.
- We educate families on how to make healthy nutrition and physical activities choices.